Am I crazy that I just started to look at things for Kensleigh's 1st birthday? I mean, baby child is not even 6 months old yet. I went to a Gender Reveal party on Saturday for my good friend, Talie, who blogs here. And everything was so cute, I just loved it. Therefore, I thought to myself, "I need to get my act together and start planning!" (or maybe I can just get Talie to plan it for me??? Okay so yes I am crazy, I admit.
Nothing too new around here. Kensleigh has adjusted to two naps a day. Normally one around 9am-11:30am and then anpther around 2pm-5pm. She still is not a big fan of oatmeal or rice cereal. And I did try avocados one night, didn't like those either. I'm starting to wonder if she'll just drink breast milk the rest of her life? Kidding....No teeth yet either, but she is chewing on her fingers a lot more and loves her teethers, (especially when frozen).
I can tell she will be a handful. The past week we have taken her out a few times and let me just say, she is not sure of other people anymore. Several people went to hold her and she got a HUGE pout face, you know the one with the big ole frown, bright red, and screamed. I'm sure China could hear her. But then there are several people who she loves to have hold her. So if you want to hold her and her not scream just stop by the house more.
I am also starting to sign to her in hopes that she will sign back. We will see how it goes. So far we are learning, mommy, daddy, milk, and all done. The key for me is remembering to do it all the time. If you have any pointers or have been successful with baby sign language, please let me know and give your advice for what worked for you.
Well since little miss Kens will be awake in about an hour I need to go shower for the day.
Happy Tuesday Ya'll!
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Am I crazy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Kendall! She's such a doll! Loved getting to see you last week! And no, you are not crazy, I did the same thing with Rowan's party!
Post a Comment