Sunday, April 27, 2014

Easter 2014


All in all we had a great Easter, it was mostly calm and relaxing.  We got up super early to ensure we made it church on time and were able to park in the "preschooler" lot.  (Trust me, you don't want to haul TWO kiddos plus bags from the black lot) Then we headed to brunch at a new place by us that turned out to be wonderful, probably one of our new go to places... and then home for nap time!  Yes, I even snagged a nap too...It was by far the best nap I'd had in a long time (there may have been drool....) 

Kensleigh had blast going through her (and Mikah's) Easter baskets. Mikah had a blast chewing on his easter eggs.  And if you ask Kensleigh what Easter is all about, she will shout "HE HAS RISEN!" really loud and throw her hands in the air!   It's really so sweet and so innocent. 

I've been working on taking more pictures (one of my new goals) but scrolling through the bazillion of them I realized I need to work on a few more family ones (and maybe a few with me in them-ha!)...







0 comments:

 
Simply Yours Designs: Cute Blog Designs